Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stop trying to get me fat and drunk!


Thursday, February 16th, 2012
Just like Monday, I really didn’t do that much other than mail a letter and walk the long distance down Cabildo back to my house, so I didn't think it was worth a post, but then I remembered something worth mentioning! 

When I was studying for my test, Juan poured me a beer and I started laughing—what am I, studying like a frat guy now? Then he realized why that was funny, but we agreed it was good so I would stop being so stressed out and overthinking everything. His logic is flawless.

During our polenta “pancake” with unbelievably delicious sauce dinner, he forced me to eat another pancake, which I reduced to half, then to a quarter (then saved the rest for my lunch the next day). Sure, I would love to have about 5 more and a bucket of that tomato sauce, but I gotta keep up with these tiny Argentines, so I’m gonna keep it to one portion. Then after that, he offered me a piece of chocolate. Thus I have concluded that Juan is trying to get me fat and drunk. And you know what? I love it. He’s the coolest non-dad dad ever. Viva la vida argentina. 

2 comments:

  1. Nikki I am enjoying your blogs so much!! Thank you for making me smile! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete